I am originally from the City of Choice, Pietermaritzburg where I completed my qualification in Dietetics and Human Nutrition at the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal. I have gained a vast amount of knowledge and skills over my years of studying and internship.
After my final year, I went on to do my community service in a rural town in the Free State where I developed and grew my knowledge and skills even further. I believe in a holistic nutritional approach when treating and managing patients with their dietary issues. I have special interests in the nutritional treatment and management of obesity, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and nutrition during all stages of pregnancy.
6 interesting facts about me:
- One of my favourite things to do during my free time is definitely trying out new restaurants, I’m an absolute foodie.
- I love pineapples on my pizza because who doesn’t?
- Winter has never been my favourite season, I love the summer time.
- Having ice cream while taking a walk on the beach front has always been therapeutic for me
- One thing I am absolutely terrified of are spiders.
- I am a dog lover and have recently gained 2 fur best friends.