Expert Speakers with a vast amount of Dietetic knowledge and experience, have put together a comprehensive Workshop on the various aspects of Women’s Health. essential for all Dieticians treating women in all stages of the woman’s life-cycle.
- Presenter: Chantal Walsh (Registered Dietician): Expert Speaker in the field of women’s health
- Co-Presenter: Liz Kullmann (Registered Dietician)
- Pilates Class! Chantal is also a Pilates Instructor and will give a class half-way through the Workshop: Come dressed in comfortable gear!
- Earn up to 20 CEU points: Here’s the break-down:
- CEU points for the full-day workshop (certificate to be issued at the end of the course)
- 12 CEU points for completing 4 articles + questionnaires after the workshop. (certificate will be sent to you once the questionnaires are marked).
- Introduction: The role of a dietician in the lifecycle of a woman
- Adulthood and Pregnancy
- Fad diets
- COST: Registration: R975 Late Registration: R1075 (Less than a week before)