Private Practice Management Workshop
If you are contemplating or have recently started your own Dietetic Private Practice then this course is a must!!
Sue Scharf, a dietician with over 21 years experience in the dietetics industry, presents a comprehensive workshop on Private Practice Management, providing essential information for both new and experienced dieticians in private practice.
Topics covered include:
- Establishing the Basics
- Office Space and Location
- Marketing your Practice
- Practice Tools
- Medical Accounts, Tariffs, ICD10
- Computer Management
- Consultation Procedure & Counselling
- Keeping Yourself Updated
- Balance Your work and Personal Life
This comprehensive Workshop covers ALL aspects of the management of a dietetic practice.
A WORKSHOP NEAR YOU
All of our workshops are available to be presented anywhere in South Africa, including smaller towns.
Please contact us if you have a group of dieticians who are interested in attending one of our workshops in your area.
- Cancellation 1 month prior to the workshop will entitle you to a full refund
- Cancellation within 1 month of the workshop will entitle you to an 80% refund
- Cancellation in the last week will entitle you to a 50% refund
- Cancellation 24 hours before or on the day of the workshop will mean that no refunds will be given.
- Should DAW cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will then be payable to delegates who have already paid.